The Esports Research Report is a resource for researchers, students and people interested in esports. We talk to researchers across a range of scientific disciplines who are doing work within the field of esports and games. We also talk to the people engaged in the industry to try build a clearer picture of what is happening within this fast moving and innovative context. “Dive into the scientific side of Esports with Brian McCauley and Steph Orme, who break down different aspects with fascinating people from esports and science.” This podcast is available in audio formats and also as Youtube videos.
Credit music courtesy of John Bartmann https://johnbartmann.com/
- Sociology of Sport and the French Esports Ecosystem with Nico Besombes
- The Music of League of Legends & Esports with Dr Eulalia Febrer Coll
- Health and Psychological Determinants of Success in Esports with Michael Trotter
- Esports Medicine with GamerDoc (Dr Lindsey Migliore)
- Starcraft & Shopify Rebellion with TLO (Dario Wünsch)