The Esports Research Report is a resource for researchers, students and people interested in esports. We talk to researchers across a range of scientific disciplines who are doing work within the field of esports and games. We also talk to the people engaged in the industry to try build a clearer picture of what is happening within this fast moving and innovative context. “Dive into the scientific side of Esports with Brian McCauley and Steph Orme, who break down different aspects with fascinating people from esports and science.” This podcast is available in audio formats and also as Youtube videos.
Credit music courtesy of John Bartmann https://johnbartmann.com/
- Esports Health & Well-Being Management: ERN Conference 2021 with Nico Besombes (Ep 25)
- Weavr.tv : The future of (e)sports broadcasting with Anders Drachen & Florian Block (ep 24)
- Esports as sport and why ‘The International’ for Dota 2 will not happen in Sweden (Ep 23)
- Shoutcasting, Commentating & Broadcasting Esports with Rene Treur (Ep 22)
- Esports Education in Finland with Karl Ögland